Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Work as part of a small, global team to support the APAC-based members of the TA team to build and deliver training programs
- Rapidly build the global onboarding schedule for TA members joining Indeed that will set them up for success in Indeed
- Regularly iterate on the program to make it engaging, impactful and welcoming
- Ensure a consistent experience for new hires, providing facilitators with regular feedback on their delivery
- Coordinate onboarding schedules globally and facilitate sessions as needed
- Partner with Employee Development to build new, or tailor existing, content to suit the needs of the TA team
- Support the TA team across all functions to build their skills and knowledge
- Develop content with subject area experts on a wide range of recruiting-related topics
- Partner with TA Leadership to identify learning opportunities and roll out solutions
- Build training for the business as needed to support effective interview and hiring practices
- Play an integral role in the rollout and adoption of the global recruiter training program
- Build strong relationships with Employee Development and other teams to ensure consistency, and leverage existing tools and resources, and identify opportunities for partnership
- Work as part of a small, global team to build and deliver global approaches to up-skilling and talent development across the global TA Team
- Develop and deliver skill training on advanced skills such as communicating for influence and handling negotiations
- Work on ad-hoc projects and programmatic work as needed
- 5+ years HR experience across areas such as Recruitment, L&D, HR
- Training / L&D background
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to take initiative, and a naturally curious nature which will lead to seeking out information and new ideas
- Organised and structured in your approach
- Service mentality with a focus on delivery
- Experience building and delivering training a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Take a global approach and work as part of a global team to build global content and approaches to the highest standard
- Willing to travel as needed within APAC
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.