Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Employee Development (EEDEV) team is dedicated to engaging and developing Indeedians through innovative programs and learning experiences. As a Talent Partner you are the link between Employee Development and the business. You will work with leaders from the Engineering, Product, Search Quality and Marketing orgs to understand their talent and leadership development needs, and then advise EEDEV to build and deliver solutions. You drive buy-in and adoption of the full EEDEV portfolio, including all initiatives and programs, pulling in subject matter experts when necessary.
You’ll be tasked with linking talent development to engagement and business performance, and with ensuring that our programs are culturally relevant, scalable globally and aligned with EEDEV priorities. You’ll recommend and implement a wide range of learning and development, change management, and other organization development approaches based on client needs.
This role will report to the Global Manager, Talent Partners and will work hand-in-hand with EEDEV Program Managers and the Learning Experience team.
- Serve as a trusted advisor who helps uncover new professional development opportunities for Indeedians in Engineering, Product, Search Quality and Marketing
- Influence managers and leaders to understand and leverage Employee Development resources
- Represent the full portfolio of EEDEV programming, including all in-house and vendor content
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Marketing and Search Quality leaders to understand the learning needs from their business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the HR Business Partner team, working with them to integrate EEDEV offerings into the broader Engineering, Product, Search Quality and Marketing people development roadmap
- Work collaboratively with your EEDEV peers to represent and drive the talent plan for the businesses and regions you support
- 1+ years in a training, L&D, or talent development capacity
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence across all levels and functions
- Consulting experience (internal or external)
- Client-service oriented with strong critical thinking, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with implementing change and talent management initiatives
- Ability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Prior experience working closely with and influencing VP and above executives
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities and/or organizational needs
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.