Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Our Employee Development (EEDEV) team is dedicated to engaging and developing Indeedians through innovative programs and learning experiences. As a Talent Partner, you are the link between Employee Development and the business. You will partner with leaders from the Sales and Client Success organizations to understand and develop unique solutions to meet their talent and leadership development needs. You drive buy-in and adoption of the full EEDEV portfolio, including all initiatives and programs, pulling in OD subject matter experts when necessary.
You’ll be tasked with linking talent development to engagement and business performance, and with ensuring that our programs are culturally relevant, scalable globally and aligned with EEDEV priorities. You’ll recommend and implement a wide range of learning and development, change management, and other organization development approaches based on client needs.
This role will report to the Manager, Talent Partners and will work hand-in-hand with Employee Development Program Managers and the Learning Experience team.
- Consult with the Leadership team of the functions that you support, to uncover opportunities to increase business performance via organizational development initiatives
- Conduct detailed Current State Analysis, Future State Analysis and Training Needs Analysis across your business functions to inform and advise when consulting with your clients
- Interpret and draw insight from various sources of data to synthesize and present actionable solutions
- Represent the full portfolio of EEDEV programming, including all in-house and vendor content across Onboarding, Manager and Leadership Development, Employee Development, Career Pathing, Performance Management, Talent Identification and Employee Engagement
- Partner with functional leaders and internal Program Managers to identify and develop impactful solutions that drive business performance
- Design and build client briefs, proposals and resources
- Partner with the Learning Experience team and Program Managers to inform program roadmaps with functional knowledge
- Work collaboratively with your Employee Development and HRBP partners to represent, drive and project plan initiatives
- Drive alignment and buy-in with the Sales and CS training teams & pro-actively collaborate to serve the learning and development needs across Sales & CS
- Leads with a voracious curiosity and has a passion for knowledge
- Connects problems and solutions back to business outcomes
- Sees how everything connects and fits together
- Loves to be thrown into a challenge and sees it as an opportunity to solve a problem
- Puts the client at the center of everything that you do
- Naturally connects with people of all levels and builds solid lasting relationships
- Is an experienced project manager and has a drive for execution
- Is agile and adaptive when addressing shifting and changing priorities
- 3+ years of consulting experience (internal or external)
- 3+ years of experience working across organizational development initiatives
- Experience designing and facilitating client workshops that drive results
- Proven successes implementing change and talent management initiatives
- Prior experience working closely with and influencing senior level stakeholders
- International experience is a plus
Location, and travel requirements
- Location: Stamford, CT or New York City
- Travel requirements: 15% of international travel time is expected
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.