Date published: 8-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Welcome candidates to Indeed Prime and ensure they are knowledgeable about the process, expectations, and actions they must take to be successful
- Quality check and edit profiles via various information mediums
- Coach candidates on how to maximise their digital footprint in order to elicit more employer contacts
- Help prepare candidates for their time on Indeed Prime, job search and interview process
- Take ownership of candidate contacts
- Responsible for data quality and integrity across various systems
- Help job seekers find their dream jobs!
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in a business-to-business environment; service-oriented positions and environments preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter or career coach a plus
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, specifically in regard to customer satisfaction
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and people skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and always willing to learn
- User focused with a passion for service excellence
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.