Date published: 27-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed is looking for a highly motivated, user-centric Associate Talent Services Executive to join the Indeed Prime team and support our fast-growing product and client base. This is a critical, fast-paced role that interacts directly with our most in-demand job seekers.
The Talent Services Executive (TSE) is committed to providing our users with a superior level of consultation to help make the process of finding their dream jobs as simple as possible.
Talent Service Executives ensure precision and quality while striving to deliver a WOW candidate experience. By partnering with the best technical and sales candidates as they partake the Prime journey, we make them better by giving them a competitive edge in today’s challenging job market.
We are knowledgeable, passionate, and dedicated to optimizing marketability by maximizing digital footprints, capturing the attention of hiring employers, and enabling our candidates to get contacted and hired while on Prime.
Talent Service Executives (Career Coaches) are responsible for consultatively aiding candidates through their interview processes generated by Prime. TSEs are expected to develop relationships with every candidate and offer advice relating to their job-search journey and interview process. As career coaches, their advice centers around resume tips, offer negotiations, interview prep, and much more.
The Talent Services Executive operates in a highly Agile environment and works closely with members of the Indeed Prime product teams in globally dispersed teams across various time zones, to help make our platform successful.
This is an exciting opportunity in a startup environment that requires an adaptable and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Welcome candidates to Indeed Prime and ensure they are knowledgeable about the process, expectations, and actions they must take to be successful
- Quality check and edit profiles via various information mediums
- Coach candidates on how to maximize their digital footprint in order to elicit more employer contacts
- Help prepare candidates for their time on Indeed Prime, job search and interview process
- Take ownership of candidate contacts
- Responsible for data quality and integrity across various systems
- Help job seekers find their dream jobs!
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience in a business-to-business environment; service-oriented positions and environments preferred
- 1+ years of experience as a recruiter, recruiting coordinator, or career coach a plus
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, specifically in regard to customer satisfaction
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and people skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and always willing to learn
- User focused with a passion for service excellence
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.