Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- QA all offer documentation sent to candidates by your team
- Manage a team of Recruiting Coordinators supporting Recruiters and Hiring Managers within a specific region and/or function
- Oversee all interviews scheduled by your team
- Conduct weekly 1:1 meetings with team to discuss their goal attainment
- Coach, mentor and train new hires
- Manage work assignments and ensure SLA’s and service excellence are achieved
- Collaborate closely with internal partners such as IT, Training, HR, and Payroll to improve processes and ensure a smooth on-boarding process
- Work closely with Recruiting Leads to understand goals and ensure collaboration between Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators is maintained
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Participate in various Program Management related projects and administration
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate environment in the TA/HR or a related function in a fast-paced environment (preference for leadership)
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- Working knowledge of the tools and resources, to enhance the partner experience
- High attention to detail with proven organizational skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering extraordinary customer service
- Excellent work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Must take initiative and demonstrate excellent judgement when making decisions and solving problems
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS) or HRIS
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.