Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Work with the product teams to understand any potential changes in products and their impact on the accounting data
- Understand the accounting implications of and own the revenue recognition module of our new billing/accounts receivable system, including initial configuration under ASC606/IFRS15
- Support external audit and miscellaneous reporting requirements
- Assist in other special projects as required by the business
- Assist in developing and documenting accounting policies
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience, out of which at least 2 years in Big 4 public accounting firms or related experience
- CPA Preferable
- Experience with analyzing and implementing ASC606, ASC842, ASC805, and other accounting standards
- Strong knowledge of Excel and accounting systems
- Excellent knowledge of accounting
- Good understanding of both financial and operational controls
- Strong analytical mind and an eye for detail
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable with changing requirements
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.