Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Indeed.com is looking for Technical Business Analysts who will impact people across the globe using his/her skills to develop BI systems, analyze large data sets, uncover business insights, solve various business problems, manage various operational processes and code software that will grow Indeed's business around the world.
The ideal candidate is multi-talented across several fields; software engineering, product management, business analysis, math, critical thinking, good business sense, great communication skills, passion for internet economics, and is driven to help job seekers find jobs. This individual needs to be highly resourceful and intellectually curious with solid technical/analytical skills. The Technical Business Analyst must go beyond just running the numbers and be able translate relevant information into actionable insights. This individual must strive to be well-rounded and good at many things from technical to business to operations to communication skills.
- Learn to work across various teams and functions (Engineering, Product, International, Finance, Legal) to execute initiatives and tasks
- Develop various software systems and dashboards for mining new business insights or to support new operational processes and to launch new products
- Learn and develop product and project management skills, such as do qualitative research on competitors, running and interpreting A/B tests, and managing various aspects of a project from start to completion
- Partner with senior leadership team on any initiatives or projects
- Able to pick up online marketing and traffic acquisition skills, run and manage marketing campaigns for different products, and acquire users in a cost effective manner. This area includes but not limited to SEM, mobile app downloads campaigns, and growth hacking
- Learn to conduct in-depth business analysis and investigation on a project-by-project basis
- Develop the skills to build financial or business model using Excel and basic math techniques such as regression
- Develop the skills to manage day-to-day business operations as needed
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree majoring in analytics related field, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or related. Master’s and Ph.d. degrees in these fields preferred.
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude
- Strong math, analytical, and business knowledge
- At least 1 year of Python or Java or programming experience in other computer languages
- At least 1 year of experience with relational database (SQL) or noSQL storage system
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a genuine desire to learn new skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- At least 1 year of experience with R, SAS, Matlab, or statistical modeling
- Knowledge of machine learning preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.