Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree majoring in analytics related field, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or related. Master’s and Ph.d. degrees in these fields preferred.
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude
- Strong math, analytical, and business knowledge
- At least 1 year of Python or Java or programming experience in other computer languages
- At least 1 year of experience with relational database (SQL) or noSQL storage system
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a genuine desire to learn new skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- At least 1 year of experience with R, SAS, Matlab, or statistical modeling
- Knowledge of machine learning preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.