Date published: 30-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed.com is looking for Technical Business Analysts who will impact people across the globe using his/her skills to develop BI systems, analyze large data sets, uncover business insights, solve various business problems, manage various operational processes and code software that will grow Indeed's business around the world.
The ideal candidate is multi-talented across several fields; software engineering, business analysis, math, critical thinking, good business sense, great communication skills, passion for internet economics, and is driven to help job seekers find jobs. This individual needs to be highly resourceful and intellectually curious with solid technical/analytical skills. The Technical Business Analyst must go beyond just running the numbers and be able translate relevant information into actionable insights. This individual must strive to be well-rounded and good at many things from technical to business to operations to communication skills.
- Develop various software systems and dashboards for mining new business insights or to support new operational processes
- Do in-depth business analysis and investigation on a project-by-project basis
- Do financial or business modeling using Excel and use basic math techniques such as regression; machine learning knowledge is a plus
- Manage day-to-day business operations as needed
- Work across various teams and functions (Engineering, Product, International, Finance, Legal) to execute initiatives and tasks
- Add to the team’s infrastructure of algorithms, automation, data mining & quantitative business analytics
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree majoring in analytics related field, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or related
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude
- Strong math, analytical, and business knowledge
- Knowledge of some sort of programming language
- Experience with relational database (SQL) or noSQL storage system
- Experience with R, SAS, Matlab, or statistical modeling is a plus
- Great attention to details
- Self-motivated and a genuine desire to learn new skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.