Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting for a high volume portfolio of requisitions, hiring the top talent in the market for leadership and above roles
- Develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with internal C-level stakeholders
- Establish yourself as a talent advisor and strategic partner in the hiring process
- Source, phone screen, schedule interviews and manage the entire candidate process, including offer negotiations and closing
- Demonstrate a consistent screening and evaluation process for all candidates
- Assess candidates" skills and experience to determine the best fit within the organization
- Effectively negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary
- Foster relationships with talent to ensure they have a positive candidate experience
- Partner with additional internal teams such as Training and Development, Operations, IT and Human Resources to ensure a seamless onboarding process for new hires
- Must be able to interact at all levels of the organization and recruit for cross-functional roles as needs arise
- 5+ years of successful in-house recruiting experience hiring top talent in a fast-paced, growing company with a minimum of three of those years focused on top technical talent
- Proven experience hiring Director+ level candidates and partnering with C-level executives to fill open positions
- Full lifecycle recruiting, including candidate management and a history of successfully closing candidates
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiations / closing and relationship management
- Proven organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Confident interacting and partnering with all levels of management
- Proven ability to be adaptable and consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.