Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
● Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
● Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
● Develop product pricing and positioning strategies on all products.
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
● Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
● Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
● Work with local and international Software Engineering teams to ensure continual communication on all technical product updates or feature enhancements.
● Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
● Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
● Proven ability to develop product strategies or technical updates and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
● Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
● Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
● Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.