Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Hyderabad Base Salary Range: 3,200,000 - 4,500,000 INR per year
As a product manager in Delivery Engineering, you will be building products and provide critical capabilities for internal product, technology and engineering teams(~2000 customers).
With these products you will improve Indeed’s software delivery efficiency and enable Indeed to go to market faster and with high quality products. You will have a strong empathy towards software engineers, quality engineers, and release managers and understand their problems qualitatively and quantitatively through data. You will build products that will help them with reducing their toil, improving their throughput, by increasing automation.
You will work closely with internal customers, product and engineering stakeholders to lead strategy and execution on the product roadmap that enables customers to succeed in their business areas.
- Be the face of the customer internally by understanding, representing customer needs, opportunities and product requirements.
- Identify efficiency improvement opportunities and define product strategy.
- Build and articulate a product roadmap that maps to customer needs, the market opportunity, the technology landscape, and the operational needs of internal stakeholders.
- Drive execution by engaging closely with engineering to help determine the best technical implementation as well as a reasonable implementation schedule. Understand user personas treating them as customers and hence, their requirements in depth.
- Collaborate with customers to identify, monitor product goals and success metrics.
- Iterate over features with velocity and make data driven decisions to test their efficacy.
- Communicate effectively to articulate the product's current state, investment areas to influence stakeholders and leadership.
We are looking for someone with the following industry experience:
- 4+ years of software product management/software technical product management experience. Prior coding and product management experience will be a definite plus.
- Experience driving the product vision, roadmap, design discussions and rollout strategies.
- Strong analytical skills to define and understand data and metrics is required. Experience with analytics tools and query languages such as SQL is required.
- Direct experience managing and leading cross-functional teams through influence and collaboration.
- The ability to simplify and articulate complex technical topics for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills.
- Experience working in organizations having geographically distributed teams and stakeholders.
This job has the following educational requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field, or equivalent experience is a must have. A Master's Degree in business is preferred.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.