Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Seattle Area Base Salary Range: 111,000 - 147,000 USD per year
Indeed Program Managers effectively deliver business results by championing a culture of accountability and consistent application of project & program management practices. We are facilitators and motivators, working across departments and offices to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility, and successful delivery of programs and projects.
- Partner with the OKR owner who sponsors the program to define the program OKRs, establish the business opportunity pipeline, and maintain the product roadmap and delivery plans.
- Lead your program team and deliver strategic value. Collaborate across Indeed with senior stakeholders and other program managers.
- Plan and manage a large program consisting of multiple complex projects. Help drive delivery of project work through project managers who are working on related programs.
- Lead the definition, design, and rollout of a new program or strategic initiative
- Drive work to align to business goals and outcomes by partnering with the program sponsor and stakeholders to define the program OKRs and roadmap
- Regularly work within global time zones including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, San Francisco, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Understand and evangelize your program’s strategy and its benefits for Indeed
- Leverage change management best practices and stakeholder engagement to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives
- Lead program reviews with stakeholders and senior leadership to drive alignment and specific outcomes
- Create stakeholder facing metrics, weekly executive summary and reporting
- Develop processes, tools, and best practices to multiply your impact and drive efficiencies
- Apply analysis based on in-depth research and interpretive thinking. Evaluate and recommend solutions from various options
- Collaborate across Indeed with stakeholders and other project/program managers
- Anticipate and mitigate risk by conducting assessments across the program to determine if the implementation plans meet stakeholder requirements and will achieve strategic objectives
- Mentor other more junior program and project managers to refine their individual project management skills and behaviors. Provide opportunities to others to help close their skill gaps
- Assist in recruitment and provide input to hiring decisions
- Highly adaptable and agile in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity; has demonstrated ownership and initiative to achieve business results
- 8+ years experience leading large and complex cross-functional programs/projects
- Experience influencing senior management and setting expectations for major cross-functional initiatives
- Experience as a thought partner with both product and engineering leaders to define and deliver program OKRs and roadmaps
- Effective leadership and influencing skills with an emphasis on team culture, morale, engagement and retention
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and emotionally intelligent communication skills to communicate, persuade, influence, and handle challenging conversations effectively at a Director level and above
- Strong organizational skills and deep understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Able to ask critical questions about the why of process, pare back to minimum viable process when needed, and influence adherence to agreed-upon standards
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Successfully executed enterprise-wide initiatives: defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, and developed all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with multiple delivery methodologies (e.g., Lean, Agile/Scrum)
- Previous startup and enterprise experience is a plus
Indeed is committed to your growth and development. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s ideas are heard. Bring your curiosity and come join us!
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.