Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Manage & track technical activities: Verify and provide feedback on technical AV drawings (elevations, schematics, lines/red-lines, floor plans, RCP) and bill of materials/pricing
- Manage vendors and team members in IT/AV builds functions: Manage relationships with technical project team members (i.e. Indeed staff, vendor partners and third-party contractor staff) as appropriate, to ensure project delivery timelines are met, and accurately reflected in reporting metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with the IT workstream: Assist with managing technical activities on builds (ISP, Network, Wireless, Phone, A/V, Structure Cabling, Security, etc) on smaller projects
- Function as a project manager: Set project-specific goals and objectives, follow technical project plans, assumptions, budgets, schedules, deliverables, milestones, etc. and provide feedback to team leads for process improvement. Provide regularly scheduled project reports, incorporating updates on schedule, finances and risks and issues to inform operational health
- Oversee AV costs and budget: Track and compile actuals incurred; provide justification for change orders or variances.
- Partner with Construction, Workplace Strategy, and Project Management workstreams: Work alongside Architects and other design teams in space design to preserve aesthetic design while providing state of the art functionality
- Be a strategic partner to internal tech stakeholders: Maintain relationships with global tech teams to monitor and report on build progress. Be a liaison between Real Estate and Tech Services (made up of the networking, physical security, infrastructure, IT support, AV and IT systems teams) and manage stakeholders and expectations.
- Be a risk manager and mitigator: Identify risks and issues and develop mitigation strategies to manage risk across the portfolio
- Transition project to local team: Provide and guarantee warm handoff and training to local IT support staff on installed & deployed technology
- This role will report to the Technical Project Manager - AV Lead and will maintain close coordination with the Real Estate Construction Managers; projects will be assigned based on geographic area and resource bandwidth
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- CTS-D/I certification is preferred
- AutoCAD proficiency is preferred
- 4+ years of post-undergraduate experience in an IT/AV project management or technical role, managing major projects from conception to completion
- Experience managing technical teams is greatly valued
- Self-starter, able to work independently on projects with little to no direction
- Collaborative and cooperative leader with a focus on team-building
- Experience managing various workstreams and/ or managing a team of resources
- Extremely efficient, creative, resourceful, and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confident communication and listening
- Experience managing budgets and schedules
- Strong ability to multi-task and successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Curiosity, creativity, and willingness to tackle new tasks
- Travel required 25-40% of the time, primarily for onsite build coordination activities and IT/AV quality oversight tasks
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.