Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Identify, source and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Provide market research to support candidate and geographic profiling to guide recruiting in various locations
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Act as an informal mentor for less experienced recruiters within the team
- Understand the recruiting market and the recruiting life cycles to be a source of information / consultant to the Business Units
- 5+ years of successful technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment working high volume technically niche roles or Software Engineering
- Provide excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a world-class candidate experience
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with hiring managers
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting, including screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Experience working with multiple applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Able to handle confidential information discreetly
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.