Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.Every day we find creative ways to identify and attract job seekers all over the world. We believe that the candidate experience is a continuous process in the job seeker’s journey and we aspire to make that a memorable experience by hyper-personalizing every step. We engage job seekers to understand their personal career story to help them determine their best fit not only within Indeed but also within their broader job search. As storytellers, our goal is to share Indeed’s story and cultivate an affinity for our brand. We strive to make the workplace more inclusive by taking an active part in our internal employee resource groups, immersing ourselves in external communities globally, and participating in diversity recruiting initiatives. We are active members and aspiring thought leaders of the broader sourcing community who are focused on advancing our profession globally.
- 4+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.