Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Every day we find creative ways to identify and attract job seekers all over the world. We believe that the candidate experience is a continuous process in the job seeker’s journey and we aspire to make that a memorable experience by hyper-personalizing every step. We engage job seekers to understand their personal career story to help them determine their best fit not only within Indeed but also within their broader job search. As storytellers, our goal is to share Indeed’s story and cultivate an affinity for our brand. We strive to make the workplace more inclusive by taking an active part in our internal employee resource groups, immersing ourselves in external communities globally, and participating in diversity recruiting initiatives. We are active members and aspiring thought leaders of the broader sourcing community who are focused on advancing our profession globally.
How you work
You will develop and lead a team that sources for our engineering teams. You will focus on developing the individual strengths of each team member, coaching them through their career goals and advancing them. As a Talent Attraction leader, you will have an active part championing inclusion not only at Indeed but across the Recruiting industry. You will partner with leaders across the company to execute on sourcing strategies that address our current and future hiring needs. In this job, you will also have the unique opportunity to partner with our Product team to influence and guide future Indeed recruiting products through experimentation.
- Oversee the growth and development of a existing team of sourcers.
- Recruit, interview, hire and develop a new team of sourcers for our Talent Attraction organization.
- Design and implement highly effective, results-driven, sourcing strategies that address our current and future hiring needs.
- Partner with leaders across the company to deploy a balanced approach to building talent pipelines, remaining considerate of both near-term business priorities and future hiring needs.
- Design and implement scalable processes that optimize the sourcing team’s workflow as well as drives qualified leads into actionable candidates for our Talent Networks.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics that improve sourcing efficiency while continuously identifying new approaches to increase the team’s overall productivity.
- Create and maintain an environment of continuous improvement that advocates self-learning and peer-led team training.
- Compile and analyze data to support critical business decisions including future growth plans, resource planning, and delivery.
- Drive diversity recruiting initiatives while collaborating with Indeed’s Employee Resource Groups and Diversity & Inclusion team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of successful in-house or agency recruiting experience sourcing top talent, preferably in a technology and/or Internet environment.
- 2+ years of experience directly managing a technical talent attraction team.
- Past success in developing strong internal relationships in order to gain support, influence and achieve cross-functional results across a company.
- Demonstrated track record of championing inclusion.
- Knowledge of the latest recruiting and sourcing technology as well as practical applications where that technology can be utilized.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.