Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
A Technical Writer is someone who loves to write accurate and engaging documentation for technical audiences. Someone we will be excited to work with every day. Someone with high standards who will push us to be better. Someone who will take pride in Indeed, like we do.
- Create and organize internal technical information for developer processes, product features, and new technologies.
- Create technical documentation for our open sourced products.
- Work with technical staff to write and edit engaging posts for our engineering blog.
- You have 3+ years experience writing developer-facing documentation and other forms of technical content.
- You are highly organized, self-motivated and love to bring order to chaos.
- You ask the right questions and get the right details from highly technical and very busy people.
- You have previous experience with and know your way around wikis (we use Confluence), blogs (we use wpengine), and GitHub.
- You have tackled internal and external documentation projects that have made life easier for developers of all experience levels.
- You’re not afraid of adjusting to changes midstream and are excited about using your creativity to solve problems.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.