Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
How you’ll spend the day...
- Enthusiastically teaching our internal users how to best interact with and utilize technology; providing support as needed via face to face interaction, chat, email, and telephone
- Resolving any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based. This includes things like: e-mail, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing, and VPN
- Provisioning new-hire accounts as well as preparing workstations and desks for use
- Tracking and maintaining your office’s equipment inventory
- Providing technical leadership and guidance for live events and video conferences
- Authoring and editing content our internal Wiki
- Researching new and innovative solutions to the technical challenges that arise
- Maintaining our technical facilities to the highest standard through cable management, workstation installations, rack-mounting, etc
- Learning from and educating your fellow team members
- Completing other technical projects and tasks as needed
Here are some of the things we’re looking for...
- Fluent French and English speaking and writing talent
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Support Engineer, Analyst, or Administrator
- Demonstrable knowledge of some or all of the following: Networking, WiFi, Apple OSX, Cisco, Juniper, Linux, Windows
- Hands-on expertise with a VoIP phone system (Shoretel preferred)
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.