Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Manage the technical activities on builds (ISP, Network, Wireless, Phone, A/V, Structure Cabling, Security, etc). Set project-specific IT goals and objectives, build out technical project plans, assumptions, budgets, schedules, deliverables, milestones, etc
- Manage IT costs. Track and compile actuals incurred; provide justification for change orders or variances
- Provide regularly scheduled project reports, incorporating updates on schedule, finances and risks and issues to inform operational health; maintain relationships with global tech teams to monitor and report on build progress; ad hoc reporting as directed; understand which metrics matter most
- Identify risks and issues and develop mitigation strategies to manage risk across the portfolio
- Manage relationships with technical project team members (i.e. Indeed staff, vendor partners and third-party contractor staff) as appropriate, to ensure project delivery timelines are met, and accurately reflected in reporting metrics
- Be a liaison between Real Estate and Tech Services (made up of the networking, physical security, infrastructure, IT support, and IT systems teams) and manage stakeholders and expectations.
- This role will report to the Technology Build Project Manager - IT Lead and will maintain close coordination with the Real Estate Construction Managers; projects will be assigned based on geographic area and resource bandwidth
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 4+ years of post-undergraduate experience in an IT project management or technical role, managing major projects from conception to completion
- Experience managing technical teams is greatly valued
- Self-starter, able to work independently on projects with little to no direction
- Collaborative and cooperative leader with a focus on team-building
- Experience managing various workstreams and/ or managing a team of resources
- Extremely efficient, creative, resourceful, and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confident communication and listening
- Experience managing budgets and schedules
- Strong ability to multi-task and successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Curiosity, creativity, and willingness to tackle new tasks
- Travel required 25-40% of the time, primarily for onsite build coordination activities and IT quality oversight tasks
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.