Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS, Tokyo Tech Ebisu, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Enthusiastically teaching our internal users how to best interact with and utilize Indeed’s Shoretel system, providing support as needed via face to face interaction, chat, email, and telephone
- Leveraging your experience to mentor your fellow team members, including hosting “tech talks” and the creation of technical documentation
- Resolving any issues related to our voice infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based
- Liaising with our IT Support, IT Facilities, and Networking teams in order to ensure that the voice systems are flawlessly implemented in current and new offices
- Researching new and innovative solutions to the technical challenges that arise; managing the resulting projects
- Travelling to remote offices around the world to train implement/upgrade/repair voice systems and provide on-site training for our IT Specialists
- Tracking and reporting on system status, utilization, and reliability
- Reviewing current voice provider performance, billing, and capacity forecasting
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field
- Shoretel Advanced Certification
- Deep understanding and expertise with all areas of the Shoretel phone system
- Demonstrable knowledge of some or all of the following: Networking, Mac OSX, Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, VMWare
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills and a detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs
- Occasionally lift up to 60 lbs for equipment installation
- Ability to crouch beneath desks for workstation installation
- Ability to work on ladders for wireless system maintenance, etc
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.