Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Develop internal training materials, content, facilitation guides and related documentation.
- Develop and facilitate training content and sessions, and conduct one-on-one workshops and coaching sessions with Evangelists and other presenters
- Develop and conduct a skills gap analysis/assessment for presenters, and work with line managers to implement action and performance enhancement plans for their staff
- Conceive and manage the creation and execution of compelling, useful, high-quality training content
- Collaborate with Country Managers, Recruitment Evangelists, and other in-market stakeholders to build and deliver onboarding and ongoing development programs based on a solid understanding of in-market Evangelist needs and business goals.
- Provide training to Evangelists on new tools, resources, and content as required.
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- Develop methods to evaluate program results to continuously improve learning effectiveness
- Supporting the execution of other projects as needed
- 5+ years experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Expert presentation skills and experience coaching and developing people on public speaking, presentation, meeting facilitation and related skills
- Proven ability to successfully engage, motivate and train experienced business professionals
- Demonstrated experience developing soft skills training programs, as well as a proven track record of successful soft skills training delivery
- Global, cross-cultural experience training multilingual speakers from around the world will be highly regarded
- eLearning experience a plus
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including those outside the United States
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Experience working with remote learners will be highly valued
- Domestic and International travel required. Ability to travel 40%
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.