Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Training and Development team supports Indeed’s client-facing functions which include Client Success, Sales and Hire, a division of Indeed. These teams help transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Client Success, Sales and Hire teams with career development and award-winning training from day one.
We are looking to fill our Training and Development team with high energy individuals that will shape our global Client Success, Sales and Hire teams. Our training mission has three aims: 1) to educate our people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales and Service respectively and 3) to prepare them for their next role at Indeed.
Indeed Hire works with our clients to understand their individual hiring needs and connect them with the best candidates in the marketplace - all powered by Indeed Technology.
The Training & Development Manager, Hire will report to the Senior Director of Continuing Education and be responsible for leading a team focused on providing operational and ongoing training support for the Hiring Team’ employees, to ensure they can perform their job to the best of their ability to meet their performance goals.
You will partner with subject matter experts, our EEdev Team, and the Indeed Hire Leadership Team to develop a world-class training program that scales to meet the needs of the growing workforce.
The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership, strategic thinking, and superb communication skills as well as a passion for developing others. This person must be process-driven, results-focused, and have displayed the ability to operate well under pressure.
- Partner with Hire leaders to hire, train, and lead training organization
- Develop testing and evaluation tools/methods to evaluate the success of the training program, determine knowledge or skill gaps, and identify individual needs and solutions
- Establish communication, trainings and documentation guidelines to ensure all teams are following the most recent developments and processes
- Act as a mentor and coach for direct reports, and model excellence in the discipline of coaching & development
- Partner with Indeed Hire leadership team to understand the training needs of the organization and build effective training and development programs
- Manages team capacity and commitments, to ensure training delivered is high quality with the greatest overall impact
- Ensures the team can be effective in a rapidly growing organization
- Plays a central role in content development, as well as decisions about content delivery, such as the use of assessments
- Steps in to deliver training as needed
- Measures and maintains quantifiable targets to ensure we are making data-driven decisions
- At least 5 years of experience in a corporate training role with increasing responsibility
- 3+ years experience managing and developing training programs, creating curriculum and facilitating training for teams (with a preference for sales/recruiting team experience)
- 2+ years experience leading high-performing teams (either direct and/or indirect reports) focused on the implementation and sustainability of learning programs
- Demonstrable mastery of techniques and methods used in training, including adult learning concepts, curriculum development and delivery methodologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Able to shape training implementation and facilitation strategies with measurable results.
- Technically savvy, with the ability to grasp new technical concepts and quickly turn them into training content, as well as utilizing technology to deliver high-quality learning experiences
- Able to balance business acumen with domain expertise; is capable of thinking long-term, globally and strategically to solve challenges
- Dynamic, charismatic, confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance operating with relative ambiguity, creating order and structure along the way Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.