Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.This role will support our client-facing functions which includes Client Success and Sales. These teams help transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Client Success and Sales teams with career development and award-winning training from day one.
We are looking to fill our Training and Development team with high energy individuals that will shape our global Client Success and Sales teams. Our training mission has three aims; 1) to educate our people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales and Service respectively and 3) to prepare them for their next role at Indeed.
The Training & Development Manager, Product Certification will report to the Senior Training & Development Manager, Continuing Education- Products & Systems and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritise tasks.
- Set the vision and strategic priorities for the development of the Product Certification program for all Indeed products for Client Success and Sales teams, globally
- Manage global team, provide coaching and guidance for optimizing certifications with elearning technologies including learning management systems, authoring tools (Camtasia, Elucidat, Articulate, SmartBuilder etc) and assessment writing
- Measure and evaluate performance of the certification program to continuously improve learning effectiveness
- Evaluate new authoring tools to improve the program
- Coach and mentor team on instructional design methodologies and assessment question writing
- Ensure assessment questions are reliable and accurate, analyze assessment completion data and suggest improvements when needed
- Partner with internal stakeholders in Global Product Commercialization, Product, Marketing, Sales Strategy, Sales Support etc. to ensure certifications are executed on time and frequently maintained with product updates
- Partner with the Learning Tools team to produce e-learning content for LMS consumption and accurate reporting
- Partner with the Global Facilitation team to test and evaluate conducting instructor led live trainings in local language
- Communicate and develop relationships with global Client Success and Sales Directors to understand global needs
- Maintain Indeed product and process expertise to communicate internal changes to products to your team
- Supporting the execution of special projects as needed, such as the organisation of department-wide trainings/events
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Training and management experience required
- Demonstrate experience leading, coaching and developing a training team
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail, time management and proven ability to multitask effectively
- Experience developing and leading global training programmes
- Proven track record of successful training delivery
- Experience in direct selling or service essential
- Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills. Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills a must
- Experience managing teams in multiple locations, desirable
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Zoom)
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Google Suite)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.