As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Training & Development Specialist, Continuing Education- Facilitation and Support (Tokyo, Japan) This role will support our client-facing functions which includes Client Success and Sales. These teams help transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Client Success and Sales teams with career development and award-winning training from day one.
We are looking to fill our Training and Development team with high energy individuals that will shape our global Client Success and Sales teams. Our training mission has three aims 1) to educate our people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales and Service respectively and 3) to prepare them for their next role at Indeed.
The Training & Development Specialist, Continuing Education - Facilitation and Support will report to the Training & Development Manager, Continuing Education - Facilitation and Support and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritise tasks.
* Facilitate trainings or 1 - 1’s in the market and/or office you support
* Localize content to meet the needs of your market when necessary
* Align understanding and prioritize needs of Client Success and Sales teams through shadowing, observing workflows, calls, demos and meetings, consistently
* Grow and maintain your knowledge of Indeed’s products and become well versed in all roles in Client Success and Sales
* Assist with execution of special projects as needed
* 2+ years of experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Bachelor's Degree
* Fluent Japanese and English
* Excellent written and oral communications skills, Japanese and English
* Previous sales or client service experience
* Experience training in a professional setting
* Proficient with Google office tools
* Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
* Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.