Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
This role will support our client-facing functions which includes Client Success and Sales. These teams help transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Client Success and Sales teams with career development and award-winning training from day one.
We are looking to fill our Training and Development team with high energy individuals that will shape our global Client Success and Sales teams. Our training mission has three aims 1) to educate our people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales and Service respectively and 3) to prepare them for their next role at Indeed.
The Training & Development Strategist, Salesforce will report to the Training & Development Manager, Continuing Education - Systems and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Create and execute Salesforce curriculum for Client Success and Sales users globally Drive the strategy for ongoing learning opportunities that increase adoption and reinforce best practices
- Follow updates and deploys to ensure new features and workflows are accounted for in training
- Participate in end-user training and deliver train-the-trainer sessions for Client Success and Sales trainers globally
- Ensure all eLearnings, assessments and support documentation are executed in a timely manner
- Act as main point of contact for Client Success and Sales Support orgs or tech teams for all systems including Salesforce, but also tools such as; Mean Green, Blue Value, Sales 2.0, WalkMe and Clearslide
- Collaborate and develop relationships with Client Success and Sales Leadership to ensure our program offerings are evolving and continuously hitting the mark
- Provide guidance to more junior T&D team members
- Assist with execution of special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience training Client Success and/or Sales Executives, creating content/materials and facilitating training classes
- 5+ years of experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, training experience required
- Salesforce Admin (201) certification a plus
- Sales/Service Cloud certification a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Previous sales or client service experience
- Experience with an online CRM
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Zoom)
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Google Suite)
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
- Consistent ability to drive a collaborative work environment and influence without authority
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.