Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
Indeed Hire, a strategic company investment.
Indeed Hire is a full service recruiting agency leveraging Indeed technology and data. Indeed Hire’s mission is simple, provide better products & services in the HR recruiting industry space. We’re working on shaking things up through disruptive strategies and innovative products.
Your job. Your strategic impact within your first year.
- Strategize and lead the refinement of the vision for current Indeed Hire products and services
- Ship improvements that enhance the Indeed Hire experience.
- Through research, keep the voice of the customer at the forefront with a regular cadence of qualitative studies.
- Collaborate closely with a variety of disciplines: Engineering, product management, UX research, content strategy, and design technology.
- Collaborate broadly with neighboring internal products like Indeed for Employers and Indeed Assessments.
- Invent future Indeed Hire products & services
- Leveraging the Indeed Hire UX team, design and validate solutions to real customer problems.
- Collaborate closely with the cross-functional Indeed Hire leadership team to help inform future roadmaps and turn vision into reality.
- Lead Indeed Hire UX
- Be the voice of UX at the Indeed Hire leadership table
- Effectively grow Indeed Hire UX to keep pace with business needs
- Communicate the business value of UX to stakeholders
- Mentor and help designers & researchers within your team and the broader Indeed design community to create world-class product experiences.
- Establish service design as a discipline at Indeed.
You’ll have experience with global brands and/or world-class agencies
- 7+ years of product design experience with an accompanying portfolio.
- 5+ years of shipping product experiences.
- Significant experience with service design.
- Experience working in a startup environment with a focus on speed to ship.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Natural entrepreneur.
- Ability to collaborate flawlessly with multiple teams (Design, Product, Engineering, Marketing).
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
People like it here.
At the core of our culture is a heart for service. We may disagree but we’re always united in doing what’s best for our customers. Another part of our high retention rate may be due to our fairly strict "no jerks" policy.
Design what matters most, how the world works.
Indeed is a conversation about jobs, companies, salaries, skills, locations, benefits, culture, your past jobs and your future. Being apart of our design community, you’ll be shaping the conversation we have with millions of people and considering how we connect in a meaningful way in the lives of Job Seekers and Employers.
- Life and work balanced — We trust our employees to manage their time in a way that works best for them. We're proud to offer an open vacation policy to full time Indeedians across the globe.
- Relaxed offices, serious mission — Our work environments feature collaborative team spaces, private areas to focus, and a casual dress code. Which means if you're looking to enjoy open offices or open toed shoes, this is the place.
- Healthy in body and mind — Going beyond the usual medical, dental and vision coverage, Indeed offers incentive programs, wellness days and fitness classes to keep you moving forward.
- Deliciously yummy food — Catered meals, endless snacks, and a bevy of drink options help make sure you have hydration and fuel for your creative fire.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.