Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
- Designing the UIs and flows for new and existing mobile products and features.
- Collaborating with UX team members, product managers, and engineers.
- Validating your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or through qualitative research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher).
- Refining other people’s ideas and coming up with your own.
- Japanese fluency required
- 4+ years designing for web and mobile.
- Knowledge of the Japanese market is highly advantageous.
- A portfolio that includes strong web and mobile work.
- Strong knowledge of mobile design patterns for both Android and iOS.
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team that is sometimes geographically dispersed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required: A a degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field or equivalent experience.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.