Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Designing the UIs and flows for new and existing mobile products and features.
- Collaborating with UX team members, product managers, and engineers.
- Validating your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or through qualitative research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher).
- Refining other people’s ideas and coming up with your own.
- 2+ years designing for mobile.
- A portfolio that includes strong mobile work.
- Strong knowledge of mobile design patterns for both Android and iOS.
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team that is sometimes geographically dispersed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required: A a degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field or equivalent experience.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.