Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Every day throughout the world someone is looking for opportunity. Searching for what’s next for your work life can be a tough, emotional process. Indeed is a purpose-driven company dedicated to doing what’s best for job seekers. With over 200 million unique visitors every month from over 60 countries, Indeed is a catalyst for putting the world to work. Passionate about delivering the right fit for every hire, we help companies of all sizes find the best talent and offer job seekers the tools they need to land the right opportunity. The  Indeed User Experience Team. Designing the future of work. The Indeed UX Team is an interdisciplinary team of interaction, visual and brand designers, writers, researchers, and design technologists. Working with Product Management & Engineering, we’re defining the future of the Indeed product experience. We’re big-picture thinkers who know how to work in the trenches and ship. This is the most exciting time to be a UX team member at Indeed.
- Designing the UIs and flows for new and existing mobile products and features.
- Collaborating with UX team members, product managers, and engineers.
- Validating your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or through qualitative research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher).
- Refining other people’s ideas and coming up with your own.
- 2+ years designing for mobile.
- A portfolio that includes strong mobile work.
- Strong knowledge of mobile design patterns for both Android and iOS.
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team that is sometimes geographically dispersed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required: A a degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field or equivalent experience.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.