As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
We are looking for a designer who can help improve the UX of Indeed Hire, a full service recruiting agency, powered with Indeed technology.
So what would you be doing?
Tasks could include:
* Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups
* Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
* Designing UIs and creating production ready assets
* Helping with HTML & CSS
* Designing emails, landing pages, and other marketing materials
* Improving the efficiency of our internal application tracking system (ATS). Recruiters’ time is valuable - we want to get them in and out of the ATS as fast as possible. We are constantly working to optimize the efficiency of this internal tool to create business value. This UX designer will support these improvements.
* At least 3 years professional UX experience
* A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
* You have interaction design (IxD) skills and at least 1 of these skills: visual design, front-end engineering, user research
* Proficient with Sketch
* Able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent direction changes
* Responsive, adaptive, and mobile a plus
* Design the UX & UI for new features and product improvements, working collaboratively with engineering & product management.
* Our process is pretty fluid: you’ll develop prototypes, screenshots, wireframes, sketches -- whatever gets the job done.
* Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate varied feedback into designs.
* Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher)
* You'll need to help refine other people's ideas and come up with your own.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.