Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Our team, Indeed Incubator, is a product accelerator operating within Indeed. We are charged with pioneering new product ideas and assessing their viability through fast launches and empirical learning. Want to know what it feels like to launch something new each quarter? Are you a fan of the Lean Startup and Customer Development?
We are looking for a UX Designer who can help Indeed design experimental products. As a UX Designer for Indeed Incubator, you would be working with small product teams and be expected to identify the best path to validating ideas while advocating for the user.
So what would you be doing?
- Designing UIs and flows
- Creating production-ready assets
- Helping with HTML & CSS
- Talking with users to get feedback
- Designing emails, landing pages, and other marketing materials
- Collaborating closely with Product Management and Engineering
- Define the interaction and/or interface for new and existing products and features.
- Be a partner with Product Management and your team to define the vision for the product
- Our process is pretty fluid: you’ll develop prototypes, screenshots, wireframes -- whatever gets the job done.
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs.
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher)
- You'll need to help refine other people's ideas and come up with your own.
- A minimum of 4 full years of professional UX experience (excluding internships)
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
- You have at least 2 of these skills: visual design, interaction design (IxD), front-end engineering, user research
- Able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
- Ability to create prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS a plus
- Responsive, adaptive, and mobile a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.