Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.The Indeed UX team is a multidisciplinary team of interaction, visual, and brand designers, content strategists, writers, researchers, and design technologists. We collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering, and partner design disciplines to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results and to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
- Designing the UIs and flows for new and existing mobile products and features.
- Collaborating with UX team members, product managers, and engineers.
- Validating your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or through qualitative research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher).
- Refining other people’s ideas and coming up with your own.
- 3+ years professional experience working in product user experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing modern interactions and UIs, highlighting your process and design solutions.
- Experience with design thinking frameworks as well as both generative and evaluative UX research.
- Experience working in a startup environment with a focus on speed to ship.
- Strong hands-on UX and visual design skills with mobile-first experience and system-thinking expertise.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate flawlessly with partner disciplines (Research, Product, Engineering, Customer Support).
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.