Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline
- Submit a portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
- You have at least 2 of these skills- visual design, interaction design (IxD), front-end engineering, user research
- English proficiency required
- Able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
- Experience with consumer web-based products a plus
- Ability to create prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.