Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Singapore, Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
The UX team works on our job search and employer related products, web and mobile. We have a data-driven approach to design: lots of small ideas are put in front of millions of real users every week. We work fast and look for simple ideas that make a big difference. Our "big ideas" are broken up and validated in small units so we can address problems as they arise.
* Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline
* Submit a portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
* You have at least 2 of these skills- visual design, interaction design (IxD), front-end engineering, user research
* English proficiency required
* Able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
* Experience with consumer web-based products a plus
* Ability to create prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.