Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
Your job.Every day throughout the world someone is looking for opportunity. Searching for what’s next for your work life can be a tough, emotional process. Indeed is a purpose-driven company dedicated to doing what’s best for job seekers. With over 200 million unique visitors every month from over 60 countries, Indeed is a catalyst for putting the world to work. Passionate about delivering the right fit for every hire, we help companies of all sizes find the best talent and offer job seekers the tools they need to land the right opportunity.
The studio. Designing the future of work.
The Design Platform Studio is an interdisciplinary team of interaction, visual and brand designers, writers and researchers. Together, we’re defining the future of the Indeed product experience. Working with teams in San Francisco, Seattle, Austin, and Tokyo, we’re building Indeed’s first comprehensive design system. We’re big-picture thinkers who know how to work in the trenches. We lead design for the core search experience, native apps, and brand systems, helping Indeed craft experiences that are human, empathetic, hopeful and trusted. This is the most exciting time to be a designer at Indeed. We bring our A-game every day and have fun doing it. And we’re seeking truly awesome, unbelievably talented makers to join us.
Design the next generation of Indeed native apps:
- Ship visionary native app experiences that connect job seekers with employers.
- Create the building blocks and a core system complete with specifications.
- Work collaboratively across our organization to create tools, frameworks and guides that product teams will use to ensure a cohesive and branded product experience.
- Mentor and help interaction and visual designers within your team and the broader Indeed design community to create world-class native app experiences.
- Participate in or lead design sprints, design jams, hackathons or workshops.
- Keep the voice of the customer at the forefront by leading and participating in a regular cadence of qualitative studies.
- You’ll have experience with global brands and/or world-class agencies:
- 5+ years of product design experience with an accompanying portfolio.
- 3+ years of shipping native app experiences.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Natural entrepreneur.
- Ability to collaborate flawlessly with multiple teams (Design, Product, Engineering, Marketing).
- Ability to support UX research.
- A wizard with Sketch, Principle or After Effects, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite.
- HTML, CSS + JS are a plus.
- Bachelors Degree Required, a degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field or equivalent experience.
About Indeed. People like it here.
Indeed is a conversation about jobs, companies, salaries, skills, locations, benefits, culture, your past jobs, and your future. Being apart of our design community, you’ll be shaping the conversation we have with millions of people and considering how we connect in a meaningful way in the lives of Job Seekers and Employers.
Life and work balanced — We trust our employees to manage their time in a way that works best for them. We're proud to offer an open vacation policy to full-time Indeedians across the globe.
Relaxed offices, serious mission — Our work environments feature collaborative team spaces, private areas to focus, and a casual dress code. Which means if you're looking to enjoy open offices or open-toed shoes, this is the place.
Healthy in body and mind — Going beyond the usual medical, dental and vision coverage, Indeed offers incentive programs, wellness days and fitness classes to keep you moving forward.
Deliciously yummy food — Catered meals, endless snacks, and a bevy of drink options help make sure you have hydration and fuel for your creative fire.
Three locations in the Bay Area — Our offices are conveniently located in San Francisco (Embarcadero Bart), San Mateo and Mountain View. Choose a location that works best for you.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.