Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.UX Developers at Indeed serve a critical role in getting designs into production, bridging the Design and Engineering disciplines. Working within a cross-functional team, UX Developers help to build accessible user interfaces for our products; create fast, scalable, and maintainable systems; define best practices for UI development; and contribute to design ideation and decision making.
- Experience following industry standard best practices when building UI, including accessibility, internationalization, performance optimization, caching, cross-browser considerations, responsive web design etc.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors and methodologies
- Ability to create reusable, scalable components
- An understanding of unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Familiarity with usability testing
- A deep passion for both code and creativity
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Figma or Sketch (mainly for the purpose of exporting assets)
- The ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- 5+ years of relevant programming experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design, or a related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Strong React and styling skills (SCSS, CSS-in-JS etc.)
- Experience developing sophisticated UI
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working closely with Designers and Engineers
- A portfolio of interactive and compelling user interfaces
- Work experience in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team
- Working with and managing design systems
- Experience or strength in visual and/or interaction design
- Experience creating prototypes for the purpose of user research
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +81 3 4563 2563, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.