Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Our studio. Designing the Future of Work.
The Employer Experience Studio is an interdisciplinary team of interaction, visual, and brand designers, writers, researchers, and design technologists. Working with Product Management & Engineering, we’re defining the future of the Indeed product experience. We’re big-picture thinkers who know how to work in the trenches and ship. This is the most exciting time to be a part of design at Indeed.
As the User Experience Director for Enterprise Employer Experience, you will lead an interdisciplinary team that is focused on creating elegant and simple solutions for large enterprise businesses with complex hiring scenarios. You and your team will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to make it drop-dead simple for large employers to not only post and manage many diverse jobs and job campaigns but to also connect and communicate with the right candidates on an individual level.
Your strategic impact within your first year.
- Refine the vision for current enterprise experiences
- Ship improvements that enhance the enterprise experience.
- Through research, keep the voice of the customer at the forefront with a regular cadence of qualitative studies.
- Foster collaboration across a variety of disciplines, including engineering, product management, design technology, UX research, content strategy, and product science.
- Collaborate effectively with neighboring internal product teams to identify and build on touchpoints that support users.
- Envision future products and services
- Lead the Enterprise Experience team to design and validate solutions to real customer problems.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional product leadership team members to help inform future roadmaps and turn vision into reality.
- Grow and develop the Enterprise Experience design team
- Effectively grow the Enterprise Experience UX to keep pace with business needs.
- Communicate the business value of UX to stakeholders.
- Mentor and inspire your UX team to create world-class experiences for enterprise employers.
- Work collaboratively across the larger UX organization to create tools, frameworks, and guides that product teams will use to create cohesive product experience.
You’ll have experience with global brands and/or world-class agencies:
- 7+ years of product design experience with an accompanying portfolio.
- 5+ years of shipping product experiences.
- 4+ years of creative leadership and managing teams.
- Experience working in a startup environment with a focus on speed to ship.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Natural entrepreneur.
- Ability to collaborate flawlessly with multiple teams, including Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Ability to support UX research.
- Bachelor Degree Required, a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline, or equivalent experience.
Our workplace: People like it here.
At the core of our culture is a commitment to serving our users. We can embrace disagreement because we’re always united in doing what’s best for customers. We can take risks and make mistakes because we’re constantly testing, learning, and improving. Our people bring a wide range of perspectives, experiences, talents, temperaments, and backgrounds to the table, and bring their whole selves to work, and we have a strict no-jerks policy.
Design what matters: Help the world work better.
Indeed is a conversation about jobs, companies, salaries, skills, locations, benefits, culture, your past jobs, and your bright future. Being a part of our design community, you’ll be shaping the conversation we have with millions of people and building something that shows up in a meaningful way in the lives of job seekers and employers.
Some of our perks.
- Life and work balanced — We trust our employees to manage their time in a way that works best for them. We're proud to offer an open vacation policy to full-time Indeedians across the globe.
- Relaxed offices, serious mission — Our work environments feature collaborative team spaces, private areas to focus, and a casual dress code. Which means if you're looking to enjoy open offices or open-toed shoes, this is the place.
- Healthy in body and mind — Going beyond the usual medical, dental, and vision coverage, Indeed offers incentive programs, wellness days, and fitness classes to keep you moving forward.
- Deliciously yummy food — Catered meals, endless snacks, and a bevy of drink options help make sure you have hydration and fuel for your creative fire.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.