Date published: 14-Jun-2017
Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco, Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As a UX Recruiter, you will be responsible for developing and executing on a talent attraction strategy that will engage the best visual designers, front-end developers, design technologists and UX researchers in the world! The UX Recruiter is responsible for full lifecycle talent acquisition efforts, including: candidate identification and development, candidate and hiring manager relationship management, candidate experience, screening/interviewing, selection, offer presentation & negotiation, and new hire pre-boarding/on-boarding.
- Identify, source and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Evaluate design portfolios
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates and reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline.
- Act as an informal mentor for less experienced recruiters within the team
- 2+ years of successful recruiting/coordinating experience in a fast-paced, high-volume tech environment
- Provide excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a world class candidate experience
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.