Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
We are looking for a senior researcher to lead research activities for all startup products. Initially, this means a lot of hands-on work with a high priority stealth startup. Longer term, this means collaborating with other research teams at Indeed and deciding what research practices and processes make sense for our startup portfolio.
Some of the ways you may support the team include
- Validate new designs through ad-hoc user feedback sessions with internal users or customers
- Plan and carry out interviews and surveys to inform future product work
- Relationship building with key customers to gain deeper insights
- Open-ended “show me how you use it” interviews with customers and prospects
- Establish and manage relationships with research related vendors
- 8+ years conducting user research for software/web-based products with stories to share
- Experience with mentoring or managing other researchers
- Fast - Ability to quickly share research results with teams (top line results in hours, not weeks)
- Flexible approach to research: Our goal is to provide product teams value. If an existing research method doesn’t do that, we invent our own research method
- Ability to perform all research related tasks in the research project lifecycle: Create a test plan, write a screener, recruit users, schedule users, moderate test, create video clip highlights, top-line results, create research findings summary, and effectively present and share results.
- Experience with remote testing tools
- Experience with enterprise products
- Experience building relationships with key customers
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.