Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco, Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- 2+ years conducting user research for software/web-based products with stories to share.
- Fast - Able to quickly share meaningful research results with teams. We deliver top-line results in hours, not weeks.
- Flexible in your approach to research. Our goal is to provide product teams value. If an existing research method doesn’t do that, we invent our own.
- Able to perform all research-related tasks in the research project lifecycle: Create a test plan, write a screener, recruit users, schedule users, moderate test, create video clip highlights, top-line results, create research findings summary, and effectively present and share results.
- Able to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions.
- Experience with remote testing tools.
- Bachelor Degree required: A degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field, or equivalent experience.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.