Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done.
Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How a University Recruiting works.
Indeed is currently seeking a University Recruiter who will be responsible for the organization’s non-technical college recruitment efforts with a heavy focus on intern recruitment, in addition to event and program coordination.
As a University Relations Recruiter, you will be responsible for making recommendations to and executing the internal recruitment strategy which includes campus relationship management, campus marketing and branding, activities, recruitment and selection process management and the overseeing of event management and interview scheduling. This position will be reporting to the UR Manager.
- Source candidates through the targeted university programs
- Support Inside Sales and Client Success intern and new grad hiring. Also liaise with tech recruiting business partners for new grad engineer hiring.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for recruits throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e., communicate status, answer questions, extend offers, schedule start dates and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Execute campus strategy including but not limited to hosting corporate presentations, connecting with student groups, attending career fairs and on-campus interviews and connecting with students creatively
- Track, analyze and report candidate pipeline status, recruiting trends and key performance indicators
- Provide leadership and clear direction to junior recruiters
- Coordinate company-wide recruiting initiatives
- Plan and attend summer intern events
- Assist with regular recruiting and sourcing
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years experience high volume college recruiting
- Keen knowledge of competitive college markets as well as industry specific related data to facilitate in direct sourcing efforts
- Required to travel at least 40%. Must be flexible to travel across Japan and APAC to target universities and to support various activities related to recruiting
- Must have a clear understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate and hiring manager experience and willingness to enhance processes to provide a stronger experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage the full life-cycle recruitment process, deep sourcing and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Native level Japanese
- Business level English
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.