Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As a University Relations Recruiter in our growing European Markets, you will be responsible for building campus relationships and execute against graduate and intern hiring goals. This includes campus relationship management, campus marketing and branding, activities, recruitment and the overseeing of event management and interview scheduling. This position will be reporting to the UR Manager.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for recruits throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e., communicate status, answer questions, extend offers, schedule start dates and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Execute campus strategy including but not limited to hosting corporate presentations, connecting with student groups, attending career fairs and on-campus interviews and connecting with students creatively
- Plan and attend summer intern events
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1+ years experience high volume recruiting, graduate recruitment experience preferred
- Fluency in English is essential. Other European languages a bonus
- Keen knowledge or ability to research competitive college markets
- Required to travel at least 40%. Must be flexible to travel across Europe to target universities and to support various activities related to university recruiting
- Must have a clear understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate and hiring manager experience and willingness to enhance processes to provide a stronger experience
- Ability to manage the full life-cycle recruitment process
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.