Date published: 25-Jul-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.How User Experience Works. We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
How this job works.
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 200 million unique visitors per month from more than 60 countries in 28 languages. Everyday, we ask “how can we improve the job seekers’ experience?”
How you work.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency designing mobile apps and websites
- 3+ years work experience as a designer
- Degree (or equivalent professional experience) in Human Factors, Visual Design, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience with large-scale, global consumer websites is a plus
- Experience with data-driven design (AB testing, user research, analytics analysis) is a plus
- Design, iterate, and refine UI and UX concepts for our products
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher)
- Work directly with product managers, engineers, and other UX designers to insure we maintain a high-quality user experience
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs
- Provide static artifacts, high fidelity mocks, or interactive prototypes to support your concepts
If you are genuinely interested in making products that people love to use, treats them with respect, helps them achieve their goals, and want to help us continue to build a sustainable business, we look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.