Date published: 25-Jul-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 200 million unique visitors per month from more than 60 countries in 28 languages. Everyday, we ask “how can we improve the job seekers’ experience?”
Requirements / Qualifications
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency designing mobile apps and websites
- 3+ years work experience as a designer
- Degree (or equivalent professional experience) in Human Factors, Visual Design, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience with large-scale, global consumer websites is a plus
- Experience with data-driven design (AB testing, user research, analytics analysis) is a plus
- Design, iterate, and refine UI and UX concepts for our products
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher)
- Work directly with product managers, engineers, and other UX designers to insure we maintain a high-quality user experience
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs
- Provide static artifacts, high fidelity mocks, or interactive prototypes to support your concepts
If you are genuinely interested in making products that people love to use, treats them with respect, helps them achieve their goals, and want to help us continue to build a sustainable business, we look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.