Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed is the #1 job search engine worldwide, with over 250 million unique visitors per month in over 60 countries and 28 languages. Our growth is strong and we are investing in new UX capabilities in Hyderabad, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco and Austin.
Indeed is best known for our job search (http://www.indeed.com), but we do other things related to jobs and hiring too. This role would support our UX activities on our ‘internal tools’ that support critical business activities within Indeed. These products support activities like Customer Relationship Management (CRM), HR Tools, Customer Billing, and Data Analysis.
- Define and deliver wireframes, prototypes, user journeys and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Apply Indeed’s design language and patterns in the final UI
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to ensure seamless and continuous development and deployment
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher)
- You'll need to help refine other people's ideas and come up with your own.
- Demonstrated experience in interaction design
- Understanding of user research and usability testing methods and tools
- Able to work independently and continually improve the quality of our products
- Desire to dedicate time to learning and growing your design expertise exponentially
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working as a User Experience Designer or Interaction Designer, or closely related role
- Experience using Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure or other interaction design / prototyping tools
- Experience in designing for Desktop, Native Apps and Responsive
To be considered for this role:
- Must have a design portfolio that demonstrates experience designing end-to-end product experiences.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.