- Mentor and inspire the team to create and ship optimized market-specific world-class experiences for employers and jobseekers.
- Through research, keep the voice of the customer at the forefront with a regular cadence of qualitative studies.
- Effectively grow the team to keep pace with business needs.
- Communicate the business value of UX to stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively across the larger UX organization to create tools, frameworks, and guides that product teams will use to create cohesive product experiences.
- Strategize and lead the refinement of the vision for International design, and be a thought leader within the company for effective design for global products.
- Foster collaboration across a variety of disciplines, including engineering, product management, design technology, UX research, content strategy, and product science.
- Collaborate effectively with neighboring product teams to identify and build on touchpoints that support users.
- Lead your team as they design and validate solutions to real customer problems.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional product leadership team members to help inform future roadmaps and turn vision into reality.
- 7+ years of product design experience with an accompanying portfolio
- 5+ years of shipping product experiences
- 4+ years of product design management and leadership
- Experience with planning a long-term strategy
- Experience with launching products in multiple languages and markets
- Experience working with both generative and evaluative UX research
- Outstanding mentor and listener
- Ability to collaborate flawlessly with multiple teams, including Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
- Bachelor Degree Required, a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline, or equivalent experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.