Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The Indeed User Experience Team. Designing the future of work.
The Indeed UX Team is an interdisciplinary team of interaction, visual and brand designers, writers, researchers, and design technologists. Working with Product Management & Engineering, we’re defining the future of the Indeed product experience. We’re big-picture thinkers who know how to work in the trenches and ship. This is the most exciting time to be a UX team member at Indeed.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Singapore Base Salary Range: 140,000 - 180,000 SGD per year
- Manage a multi-national team of UX designers
- Demonstrate high standards, and helps the team reach them, through good process, clear direction, and achievable goals.
- Collaborate with user researchers, design technologists, product and engineering teams.
- Implement design improvements that have positive business impact.
Our multi-national team in Singapore is united in the universal mission of helping everyone get jobs and this design manager will be a key player in achieving our goals.
- 8+ years of experience as a ux designer, information architect, ux researcher, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience managing a small team of designers or researchers.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating design solutions and showing your ability to turn ideas into impactful business results.
- Experience leading design for a variety of form factors, including mobile and desktop.
- Experience leading and delivering on full-life-cycle design projects--from design strategy through execution.
- Relentless desire for innovation, tempered by business needs and customer expectations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, storytelling, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and senior executives.
- A degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field or equivalent experience.
People like it here.
People tend to stick around. Part of our high retention rate may be due to our fairly strict "no jerks" policy.
Your research will make a difference.
If you are the type of researcher that wants to know what you are doing matters then you'll like our data-driven approach to product development. Working for Indeed you'll be able confidently describe how your research has improved our products.
Indeed is useful and successful.
People all over the world were looking for jobs last year and they will be looking for them next year. Recruitment is a mature, established industry with billions of dollars flowing through it. We've been profitable for years, and are a market leader not just in the US, but all over the world.
We make money in a way you can be proud of.
Some companies try to take advantage of people looking for jobs, we don't. You can explain how we make money to anyone and they aren't going to get creeped out. We provide employers a great service at a great price, and we don't take money from people who are looking for work.
Job seekers and employers love us.
We get testimonials from people looking for jobs and people who are hiring all the time. People love Indeed. Those who don’t typically haven’t heard of us.
You'll be working on something that matters.
Finding a job is an emotional experience, and finding a good job directly impacts the quality of people’s lives. Not only financially; people spend about as much time with who they work with as the people they love. You'll directly contribute to the well being of everyone who uses our products.
If you are genuinely interested in helping make products that people love to use, treats them with respect, helps them achieve their goals, and want to help us continue to build a sustainable business, we look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.