Additional Posting Location(s): Dublin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labour data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
As the Vice President of Country Marketing Strategy, you will define country-level marketing plans engaging job seekers, small businesses, and larger enterprises. You will lead our local in-country marketing teams in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. Working closely with Finance, Sales, and Client Success, you will develop country-specific marketing strategies and manage programs, partnerships, content, and investments to help our country teams achieve ambitious plans. You’ll work closely with your marketing peers to shape advertising, demand generation, communications, and product experience for each country.
- Take ownership for marketing strategy, planning, and execution for all Indeed markets outside North America
- Manage a large and growing global team and budget to drive measurable business results
- Identify and develop key marketing operations processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and track metrics that measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and programs
- Work cross-functionally with sales, client services, finance, product and other marketing teams to ensure successful execution of country strategies.
- 10+ years of experience in developing strategy for marketing organizations or strategy consulting firms globally.
- A successful track record of building and mentoring global teams with a strong track record of influencing other parts of the business.
- A data-driven mindset with a passion for testing and measuring results.
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing through online and offline channels.
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.