Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Success team provides expert support to our clients, partners, job seekers, and fellow teammates around the globe. Our mission is to make our job seekers and clients successful. We do this through collaboration, a strategic adaptation of our products to our clients’ needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings.
Indeed is seeking an experienced Vice President to lead our growing international Client Success teams. These teams support our EMEA and APAC clients and work hand-in-hand with our Sales teams to ensure appropriate onboarding, growth, satisfaction and retention of these clients. Our global client base is made up of job boards, staffing firms, ad agencies, and direct employers (from small business to large enterprise), and spans across various markets. This position will be based in our Dublin, Ireland office and would be responsible for the following markets (with plans for continued expansion): Japan, Australia, Singapore, India, UK, France, DACH, BeNeLux, and other emerging markets.
This is a critical role that requires a strategic, technically minded, process-driven, results-focused individual who can partner with our greater Client Success, Sales and functional pillar leaders to deliver high-quality service and successful outcomes to Indeed's advertising clients. The person in this role must have strong managerial skills to lead a workforce of various experience levels, across multiple locations, and differing priorities based on the client segment. This leader will demonstrate clear communication skills, strong engagement tactics, the ability to deliver on established OKR’s, and a solid knowledge of the job advertising industry. The VP of International Client Success will jointly develop the high-level strategy for team structure and growth plans, influence other Indeed teams to benefit their clients, and work with Sales partners on identifying large client opportunities.
This role reports to the SVP of Client Success and will partner closely with their peers to support the growth, development, oversight, and procedural improvement of their team.
- Establish the strategic plan for the international Client Success team - build and scale the organization, develop and attain goals, achieve high client satisfaction and retention, and provide the voice of our customers to the functional pillar GM’s
- Collaborate with Client Success and Sales Senior Leadership teams to design and enhance work processes and procedures that support an excellent customer experience
- Track and analyze overall team cost structure to maximize profitability, reduce costs and meet financial targets
- Become an Indeed product and service expert in order to reinforce and educate clients on Indeed’s product suite, measurement capabilities and services
- Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change
- Effectively lead, develop and motivate employee base
- Foster a culture that embodies Indeed's purpose and principles within the Client Success team
- Ensure customers are successful, drive conversions, reduce churn, and develop strategic insights that improve our product value
- 15+ years demonstrated success leading high performing client support teams
- 7+ years leading client support leaders across multiple European/APAC markets
- 7+ years experience growing a large scale client support organization
- Experience servicing clients inside Digital Advertising, SaaS and/or multi-platform solutions is highly preferred
- Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, and comfort with technical conversations
- Passion for delivering service greatness
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and ability to present information to audiences at all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead through influence and form effective working relationships across the business
- Proven track record in hiring, managing, motivating, and mentoring teams
- Strong sense of urgency within a constantly evolving business environment
- Change agent
- Ability to develop strategic plans with minimal direction
- Well-developed critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Advanced degrees a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.