Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 200 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
As the VP of Integration, you will play a key role in developing our post M&A integration philosophy and roadmap. Partnering with Senior Leadership, you will oversee the entire M&A strategy and integration projects in collaboration with business sponsors and cross-functional teams. As Vice President, you will monitor and support acquired businesses to ensure a smooth and seamless transition post M&A, continually driving the rapid-growth and success of Indeed.
- Lead the development of the M&A integration philosophy and strategy planning with sponsors while collaborating with the Senior Leadership Team
- Inspire and lead members of the integration team
- Identify sources of transaction value with business sponsors and develop plans to realize deal value post-close
- Lead projects and integration priorities internally and with the management team of target companies
- Collaborate closely with start-up CEOs and Indeed executives on integration planning of potential acquisitions
- Develop & maintain relationships with key functional executives responsible for integration support & execution
- Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each deal
- Continually develop and refine best practices for integration consistent with Indeed culture
- Lead critical metrics and the scorecard process for past acquisitions
- Stay abreast of Indeed company priorities and embody culture to support and advise target companies during integration
- 10+ years professional experience working with cross functional groups of businesses
- 6+ years experience in post-merger integration roles and/or leading cross-functional business development projects (from defining a preliminary strategy early in a deal to running the execution of an integration plan post-close)
- Strong strategic mindset backed by product or technical experience
- Ability to identify core issues quickly and put structure around ambiguity
- Consulting experience experience with global businesses would be a plus
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor to senior leadership and partners
- Ability to form relationships and trust with colleagues at all levels
- Ability and willingness to travel, sometimes internationally
- Highly organized, productive, and poised, especially under high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios
- Analytical skills and business sense
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.